ModelWorx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ModelWorx

Photographic Studio

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playboy Model

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Playboy Model Empty Playboy Model Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:42 am

CharlotteHudson

CharlotteHudson

Ey up!

My name is Charlotte (or Chazza as my mates call me)and I've been a model for 3 years and worked with many different photographers in England and LA!

I love working with Nik, its great to work with a girl photographer because you feel totally comfortable (believe me I've worked with some pervy male ones in my time and end up looking like a scared rabbit in some shots).... and her work is outstanding. I love the end results and Nik always edits really quickly. In her own words "she doesn't like to keep anyone waiting"

If your a new or existing model or would just like to have some really great shots, I would highly recommend going to Nikki!

Just to bore you even further...I'm also a MAC Makeup Artist and will be teaming up with Nik to offer portfolio packages, I can also give you tips and advice and help with poses.

Chazza x x x x Very Happy

2Playboy Model Empty Re: Playboy Model Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 am

ModelWorx

ModelWorx
Admin

hi charlotte

thanks for joining, no i dont like to keep people waiting but cant be helped sometimes lol. modelworx is always so busy Very Happy

you coming to majorca?

nik x

http://www.modelworx.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum