ModelWorx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ModelWorx

Photographic Studio

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'd Love To Be A Model <3 <3 <3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'd Love To Be A Model <3 <3 <3 Empty I'd Love To Be A Model <3 <3 <3 Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 am

Jay - Model/photography

Hi my name is Gemma Woolfenden, Im 22yrs old and all ive ever wanted since I was a little girl is to be a Model.

I dont have any professional experience, however ive wanted this from such a young age that I have tought myself afew things over the years and I've watched alot of Model programs such as: Page3 teens, Glamour Girls, Americas Next Top Model, and fashion T.V.

I have only been in a studio twice because I'm doing abit of Photography and learning about it as i go along although I am quite very good if i say so myself

I live in Rochdale, Manchester and I have a 2yr old daughter.

I have wanted this so much for so long so I want to be a Photographic & Promotional Model and I used to practice my Catwalk all the time.

If You have any work I'd be more than interested I'd just like to be given the chance to prove myself worthy of such a beautiful hard working career

'If your in a career you truey love youll never work another day in your life' I never want to work again as id really love my career and my life would never be dull and boring again.

I hope and pray im what your looking for or i hope you are able to give me that chance to prove myself to the industry.

Il be uploading a photo album to facebook in afew week of my photoshoot so if u add me be sure to add a personal message so i know to add you 'i dont add everybody willy nilly so leave a message. Gemma Woolfenden

Hope to hear soon
Thanks Gemma

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum